Congratulations ! to Todd Gatzulis, Dial Professional, a Henkel Company, for receiving the Stanley E. Friedman Award of Merit at this year’s 2019 SSWA Executive Conference. This award is defined by Todd’s outstanding effort toward upholding the principles of the Sanitary Supply Wholesaling Association and our membership. Thank You, Todd, for your support and thanks to all those attended this year’s event. Looking forward to seeing you next year at The Broadmoor Resort in Colorado Springs, CO #SSWA 2019 Executive Conference .
Aside from unanimous support from the Board of Directors, the recipient must meet several criteria to be considered for this award. Notable qualifications include:
• Participation in SSWA for 5 years or more.
• Prior service on the SSWA Board of Directors.
• Ongoing support of the wholesaling channel, with a strong and effective wholesaler program.
As well as these outstanding characteristics:
• The Candidate should be of the highest integrity in supporting the manufacturer and wholesaler members to the best of their ability, and
• The Candidate should be considered by his peers as a leader in the industry, well known both in SSWA and ISSA.