The Sanitary Supply Wholesaling Association (SSWA) presented the “Stanley E. Friedman Award of Merit” to Lane Crosser of Diversey / Sealed Air at the SSWA Executive Conference in Santa Fe, NM on September 21, 2016.
This award is given very selectively, requiring a unanimous vote of the SSWA Board of Directors. In its 27 year history, it has been presented only 14 times.
Aside from unanimous support from the Board of Directors, the recipient must meet several criteria to be considered for this award. Notable qualifications include:
• Participation in SSWA for 5 years or more.
• Prior service on the SSWA Board of Directors.
• Ongoing support of the wholesaling channel, with a strong and effective wholesaler program.
As well as these outstanding characteristics:
• The Candidate should be of the highest integrity in supporting the manufacturer and wholesaler members to the best of their ability, and
• The Candidate should be considered by his peers as a leader in the industry, well known both in SSWA and ISSA.
There was absolute agreement that Lane Crosser met and exceeded all requirements. SSWA President, Tom Zatkulak (R3 Redistribution) was honored to present this prestigious accolade to Lane.