FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Stanley E. Friedman Award of Merit is a distinguished honor which has been a part of SSWA since 1989. It is a selective award, not given every year, bestowed by vote of the Board of Directors. A few of the criteria for the award include:
• Participation in SSWA for 5 years or more.
• Prior service on the SSWA Board of Directors.
• The candidate should be of the highest integrity in supporting either the member manufacturers or wholesalers to the best of their ability.
• The candidate should be considered by his peers as a leader in the industry.
• The candidate must have made ongoing contributions to the industry over a period of time.
We are pleased to announce the 16th recipient of this award:
Mr. Christopher Ford
Vice President, Distribution – Foodservice & Hospitality, Diversey
Chris is a long-standing member of SSWA and served on the Board of Directors in multiple roles from 2016 to 2023 (including two separate terms as President and Immediate Past President). It is a pleasure to be affiliated with an individual so dedicated to his industry and profession!